Wednesday, January 21, 2009

38 Weeks.

We went to Angie's basketball game last night, and look what I brought with us...
OK, I wish it was just a basketball, so it's actually a lot easier to get it out... take it back, I am actually glad and grateful for our little guy, we just can't wait to meet him! 3 of my pregnant friends that I keep in touch with on facebook (who had their due day 2 days before, the same day, or a few days after me) already all had theirs... I am just feeling a little left out.

6 comments:

DNAgallows said...

Nobody feels cute when they are that ready to have a baby...but you are so cute! I hope I can have some kind of cute status when I am that far along. You have a good attitude! We can't wait to meet "him" too.

Aika said...

oh my goodness, you look great. I think I already look like that right now and I'm only 21 weeks. I'm so jealous... :) hahaha... Hang in there and hopefully by the time I write this you are making more progress with the whole birthing thing.

Shayla said...

You look so great - so fun to see you pregnant...any day now! What a blessing! We will be thinking of you!

Please Pass the Green said...

Oh my goodness! He's almost here. I love how you took pictures in the same outfit and same pose so we can see your tummy grow! You look adorable. I can't wait to meet the little guy too. Love you!!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Polly you really are very cute. I agree with Amanda. I hope to look as cute as you when I'm that far along. I can't wait to meet him.

real? said...

Don't feel left out. Just think of how much healthier your baby is getting because alot of the development for nursing and breathing and stuff like that happens at the end of your pregnancy. So, maybe he will be easy feeder or not get sick as much because he stayed in there just a little longer.
--Love ya, Heidi