The past couple of weeks or so E has baby acne and cradle cap thing going on around his eyebrows, scalp and ears, doesn't look very fun but those things don't bother babies really... still hope that he will get over them soon though.
He is gorgeous! I found your blog via David & Amanda's and I'm so glad I did. You are just GLOWING and motherhood really seems to agree with you!! Congratulations! Meg A.
Yes, that stuff goes away (which you probably know). Though it is annoying for the parent! One or both of my girls (can't remember) got the cradle cap on their heads. I took a baby brush and moved the bristles in a circle-type motion so the stuff would come off. It was nice to get the flaky skin off!
Hey Polly I just post about Keira. I love the headband thanks again. I'm really going to buy more. My girls (at least Nicky) expresed me how much she loved the headband:) Thanks again.
7 comments:
He still looks super cute though
Even crusty and bumpy, he is still just beautiful.
He is gorgeous! I found your blog via David & Amanda's and I'm so glad I did. You are just GLOWING and motherhood really seems to agree with you!! Congratulations!
Meg A.
He still handsome and cute!
Yes, that stuff goes away (which you probably know). Though it is annoying for the parent! One or both of my girls (can't remember) got the cradle cap on their heads. I took a baby brush and moved the bristles in a circle-type motion so the stuff would come off. It was nice to get the flaky skin off!
Hey Polly I just post about Keira. I love the headband thanks again. I'm really going to buy more. My girls (at least Nicky) expresed me how much she loved the headband:) Thanks again.
What a cutie! I love all your pictures of Eli, especially on the wii fit. :) And Congratulations again on matching! We're so exited for you guys.
Post a Comment