No more apartments for us!
This is going to be our home for the next 5 years! It is a 3 bedrooms and a loft with 2 1/2 baths. Plenty big for us. At first we we felt so spoiled to have a new house, but after looking at 40+ homes in the Phoenix area, we were disappointed and tired of waiting. Our new home is not yet finished but will be ready in a month, so we only have pictures for the outside but not the interior. We are looking forward for the move, but sad to part with our friends in Texas.
For some reason, I am really excited about the yellow flower tree in front of our house.
For some reason, I am really excited about the yellow flower tree in front of our house.



6 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see it in person.
yay po-po! congrats on the home! how exciting! az is closer to us too! we'll definitely have to plan a trip to come see you guys! it would be so much fun!
I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the inside! Looks like you'll be in a great neighborhood!
Congratulations...can we send Santino to hug a house for us. Maybe we can keep it if it gets hugged! I am so excited for you and we will visit you there...or live with you until we find a house. Just kidding! Happy for ya!
Yay!!! That looks beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!
ooh... It's beautiful!!! I love the 2 1/2 bathrooms, I wish my house had that too. Can't wait to visit!
Post a Comment