The calming waves . . . the light reflecting on the water and the rich salty smell. The texture of the sand, the creak of the pier, the glee in the air. Yep, I feel ya!
oh, polly. i'm missing you and your sweet family.
I'm miss the ocean too...and you.
me too... :(
Katie, thanks for the perfect wording!I miss you all girlies, too!Aika, wouldn't it be nice to make a trip west... to Cali??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The calming waves . . . the light reflecting on the water and the rich salty smell. The texture of the sand, the creak of the pier, the glee in the air. Yep, I feel ya!
oh, polly. i'm missing you and your sweet family.
I'm miss the ocean too...and you.
me too... :(
Katie, thanks for the perfect wording!
I miss you all girlies, too!
Aika, wouldn't it be nice to make a trip west... to Cali??
Post a Comment