and the little hail stones hitting the ground and sides of the house with rhythm (actually quite an relaxing experience to listen to), it's a nice day to stay in door and work on my painting.
Also many thanks to my kind friend Mee invited me and Eli over for lunch and taught me how to make Green Thai Curry and Shrimp Papaya Salad (the authentic homemade kind, not the ones you get at restaurants) to make this gloomy day so warm and special. I would have remembered to take some pictures for a show and tell if I was not so side tracked from eating...

3 comments:
You got some too?! I couldn't believe my eyes. It didn't stay around long enough for David to see it and believe me. Thanks for the great proof!
Yeah it was only a brief 5 mins or so and it wasn't some insane huge ones like the ones we got in Texas. Glad to be a little bit of help (proof wise) :)
I would LOVE a future show and tell of the Green Thai Curry. Sounds like exactly what I'm craving right now at 11:15 at night.
Post a Comment