Hello friends, we have decided to set this blog to private by the end of April.
Please leave us your email address in the comment section below if you would like to access our blog in the future, or email us and let us know: santino.polly@gmail.com
We cannot wait to continue to share with you our latest news, because we know you care, and we love and appreciate you for that.
Please leave us your email address in the comment section below if you would like to access our blog in the future, or email us and let us know: santino.polly@gmail.com
We cannot wait to continue to share with you our latest news, because we know you care, and we love and appreciate you for that.
7 comments:
that's too bad. I wish there was a way to keep track of private blogs through google reader! I always seem to forget to check the private blogs.. I love hearing about your family.
My email is travy45@hotmail.com. I would love to keep in touch with you guys.
You know my e-mail right? Please don't forget about us. You know you are one of my dearest friends and I don't want to loose track of you girl.
love to Eli and greetings for Santingo:)
Please count me in! We love your precious family.
Put me on the list!!
aika_chan@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Aika
may I be on your list please?
thebestcarlson@msn.com
thanks!
I hope I make the list! Am I cool enough? Don't ask Santino that. :) cassidybaker@hotmail.com
Post a Comment