Last week E accidently called a dear friend of mine on the phone, and she asked if I dropped my blog. In our Christmas card I mentioned how I wanted to be better at keeping up with our blog this year. So, I know, it's a late start, it's already February, but here I am. I am listening to Alicia Keys UNSTAGED Concert online she had back in Dec 2009, and enjoying my time that Afrin is working well in my system for the moment (I have been suffering big time from allergy since November.) So, making use of my time, I am spending half of my time making Caldo De Res (Mexican beef soup) and writing this blog, while E is still napping at the moment.
I will start with the most recent news. I just reached my half way mark throughout my pregnancy yesterday. Woohoo! It feels like forever this time. And stay tune about the baby gender. I promise this time will be in a more timely manner.
Next post I will be sharing about the fun party that we threw for E's 2nd birthday last Saturday.
Thank you for being patient with me, my friends!
5 comments:
Yay Polly...I'm glad you're planning on getting back into blogging so I can keep up with you. Hope your pregnancy's going well.
~Emily
Ummm....your PREGNANT?!? I was just thinking in the shower yesterday morning that I missed Eli's second birthday, but apparently I've missed much more! I guess I need to be a little better about staying in touch.... Congrats!
Welcome back, would you tell me how to make that Caldo De Res?! Thanks and keep it up!
Hey you, it's good to see your still around! So about that next post you said you were going to wright, about the baby's gender, I heard a roomer that you already know, whens that post coming?!!! Ow Polly, I miss you!!
That was me (bobbie) not Brian!!!
Post a Comment