They have my favorite fat fries. Texas portion is another reason that makes me very happy, besides all the great reasons that they are better than any other fast food (as you can read form their poster). And they are only available in TEXAS!
If you are ever in Texas, you better come try their infamous burgers and fries, but I also really recommend the shakes.

4 comments:
I'm so hungry right now!! This looks SO good.:) When can I visit?
We should go togheter. Let me know when you are going again. That Hamburger looks so yummy. We can even go all togheter. Santino,you your baby my kids my Glenn and myself:)
That sounds SOOO good!! I bet you have a huge appetite too! We are going to have to try them someday.
Katie, you are welcome to come visit anytime you want! :) I wish I can hang out with you now at Mooyah!
Claudia, that is such a great idea! We would love to all go to Mooyah together!!
Ruth, haha, I do have a big appetite! Come visit Texas again!!
Post a Comment