Polly really girl you did great. Your baby is so handsome. You look so gorgeous as a mom and Santindo is defenetly a proud dad and husband. We love u guys:)
Wowee! What a cutie! So, how big is he? How are mom and dad doing? Are you guys getting any sleep? I hope so. Enjoy the little guy. Before you know it he'll be running around your house pulling everything off of the shelves. :)
ooh my goodness, I've been so lazy with blogging, but Eli is soo cute!! I love his name. My nephew's name is Eli too. Congratulations, he is so precious!!!
Hey congrats! 7 weeks that's coming up soon! I want to visit your blog but I don't have access, please add me! :) santino.polly@gmail.com and pollycervantes@gmail.com
11 comments:
He is so cute, and you are beautiful! You take such amazing photographs!!!
Polly really girl you did great. Your baby is so handsome. You look so gorgeous as a mom and Santindo is defenetly a proud dad and husband. We love u guys:)
Wowee! What a cutie! So, how big is he? How are mom and dad doing? Are you guys getting any sleep? I hope so. Enjoy the little guy. Before you know it he'll be running around your house pulling everything off of the shelves. :)
Oops. Forget the "how big is he?" I didn't notice the other post with his stats. :)
His yawning moment is my favorite - he is so cute!
Eli is such a handsome boy! Glad the car ride went well to the dr's visit. How are you feeling Polly? Are you getting enough sleep?? Congrats!
Polly, you look great! Eli is so Cute! I hope you are having fun with him, tell him to be good to his mommy. Take Care!
beautiful mommy! he is so darling polly! i am so happy for u guys.
ooh my goodness, I've been so lazy with blogging, but Eli is soo cute!! I love his name. My nephew's name is Eli too. Congratulations, he is so precious!!!
hi polly-
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. We are expecting another little girl in about 7 weeks. What a cute mama!
Nicole!
Hey congrats! 7 weeks that's coming up soon! I want to visit your blog but I don't have access, please add me! :) santino.polly@gmail.com and pollycervantes@gmail.com
Hope you get this!
And hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment