Friday, July 10, 2009

Babies by Dr. Seuss.

Last year the day that the doctor confirmed to us that we were having a boy, we went to buy a boy onesie to celebrate. We found these little Dr. Seuss onesies that we absolutely adored, and we saw this girl one I just couldn't put it down, so we decided to buy it for Kassie, who was a month and a half ahead of me pregnant with Keira. We agreed that someday we would put our kiddos in them and take some pictures. We did before we left Temple.

I am glad we did. They were adorable.It was really windy that morning. Eli wasn't too happy about it...

4 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I loved the pictures. You are so creative. How are you guys doing in Az? I'd love to see pics of Eli or videos on the blog:) Keep the good work and keep in touch too:)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Those onsies are adorable! Hope you are settled in!

Janene said...

How sweet! I love those squishy leggies! How are you guys? Are you all settled now?

Aika said...

oh my gosh, I love the chubby legs!