Thursday, July 30, 2009

Putumayo Kids

There is a library just newly opened by our neighborhood. It is awesome, because when the library is new, same as all the books and stuff, too. It is also very kid's friendly. It has a playground in the middle of the library and has waterproof (for baby drools I suppose, especially for Eli) large sitting around it and under the seats has tons of baby and young children's books. I love taking Eli there and it became his favorite place to visit so far. He loves to crawl around the playground, and all the colorful fun furnitures and watch other children running around him, playing and laughing, (even watching them fighting over territories, Eli always seems to be amused by them).

I have been wanting to find some cool music that both Santino & I and Eli could all enjoy, because listening to some baby lullabies in the car started to put me to sleep and it's not a good thing. While at the library, I found our new favorite music:
It has some very fun tracks and great quality sounds and voices of different languages. I highly recommanded it, and check out Putumayo Kids other productions also (I found them on Amazon website). Later I also found out Pandora Radio has a Putumayo Radio station, which has some pretty neat songs also. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Thanks! I'm always up for more music!