Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did You Miss Me on Halloween?


This year Halloween wasn't a hit for Eli (so much for his grow-in-the-dark skeleton outfit) because his bedtime was 6 pm so he was only "growing" in his crib. Since his outfit was missing some arm skeletons, so I made him some (also a heart, so he's not heartless). I took a few more pictures but he was pretty much doing the same thing: chewing on his bones.


And we played "peek-a-boo." Maybe next Halloween will be more exciting for Eli.

5 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I bet he will enjoy next one better. You are going to have so much fun too. Seeing them so excite because they are getting candy just for saying 3 small words. Totally worth it!

Polly said...

Claudia, you are just getting me way excited about next Halloween!

Aika said...

Even though he wasn't awake for the Halloween festivities, he's still cute!!!

Please Pass the Green said...

I liked his "grow in the dark" costume. Ha ha! Very clever.

Katie Jean said...

you got a cute little skeleton there po!