Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Helping With Dishes Or Not.

My friend Wendy shared a video of her cute son baby Dash on fb (who is about 5 months older than Eli) helping out with dishes in the kitchen, and I was just thinking to myself how I hope that someday Eli and I would have moments like that. A few days later he sneaked in to the kitchen and was all quiet, I knew something was up, and this is what I found him doing. . .

He always give me that look before he starts his destruction, I guess he wants my approval.




Yeah, not helping with dishes yet, unless he thought that his drool helps to disinfect the dishes. Someday. . .

6 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

hey! I loved talking to you yesterday. It was fun! Eli looks so grown up. He is indeed your little helper huh?
xoxo

Tyler and Travy said...

Eli looks so much like you! Maybe you should discipline him now to not sit on the dishwasher door. Mine is about to fall out!

Polly said...

Wow, Travy, thanks for the warning, I haven't thought about that!

Tyler and Travy said...

Yes, I have to... I went home and checked out mine more after reading your post, the door definitely is not 90 degrees... Sad....

Please Pass the Green said...

Adorable little kitchen helper.

Justin and Stephanie said...

What a great habit for him to get into. Helping mom with the dishes. I am sure by next year he will be able to do it all on his own. Now if you could just get him to do his own laundry. Polly...you are one great photographer! WOW! You do great work.