Friday, April 2, 2010

frozen yogurt at Woody's.

with the Galloways! Woody's was a really cool place, even the surfing theme decorations on the wall made it looked so cool and a friendly place to hang out. You can pick your own flavors and toppings. Oh, and here's the best part: you can try out any flavors before you decide which ones you want (we were already half way full before we filled our cup)! We've been to a frozen yogurt place like that in SoCal before, and so glad the Galloways told us about this place by their house.

Everyone looks picture perfect except Eli. He looked like a drunk person, but I promise that he was just having a raspberry flavor frozen yogurt.
He wanted to take over the whole thing, and ate like his cheeks weren't chubby enough.
And he almost did... his left hand didn't leave the cup until it was empty, and then he picked it up with both hands and trying to drink it up. The cup was over his entire face.
Look so cute and pretty even with a little cookie n' cream crumbs.

I wish Eli could have some charm like her.
Pretty mommy and daughter.
I promise Cohen that I would take a picture of him playing with the cars.
Thank you, it was really great! We all enjoyed it a lot, especially the company!

3 comments:

Please Pass the Green said...

Love how you positioned your first shot. You've got the eye for beauty.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

What are you taling about? Eli has tons of charm. He is just adorable. I love his faces because he said it all with them. I'm glad you get to see the Galloways. I always like them. They are a great family. Send our greetings to them if you see them again.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yum yum!!! That place looks good! Eli is so cute!!!!