Saturday, April 3, 2010

happy easter!

We took Eli to a neighborhood Easter Party this afternoon. We got Eli a fake tatoo (with a Christian saying on it) on his leg, checked out the interior of a firetruck, and he played the Cake Walk (but more like daddy did the walk, he just wanted to walk away). He was most interested in the inflatable jump house, but that would probably gives us a heart attack to try to watch him with 100 other kids in it. We missed his age group Easter Egg Hunt and so he joined an older group... we did find him the most remote spot, but you can see that in the video later on everyone found their way towards us later on. It wasn't just a new experience to Eli, but also me. That's a fun thing being a first time mom.

Eli's first Easter Egg Hunt!

We are so grateful for so many wonderful things in life. And we are especially grateful for our Savior's resurrection, which gives us all the meaning in life to live.

Happy Easter, and we love you!

1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I loved the video. Eli is so cute! I love how he shaked every egg to make sure that had something inside haha. Hanna did the same thing. I can't believe all those kids just didn't care how small he is. Anyway I guess is because after all they are also children. Love you guys are enjoying Easter:)