Monday, May 9, 2011

who says that E looks only like me?


Last week a friend offered to take some pictures of us because she wanted to build up her portfolio for her photography website. We were so glad to manage to squeeze some smiles off E while playing pee-a-boo. When we got the pictures back we came upon this wonderful one of E with a nice smile, and it totally reminds me of some pictures of Santino when he was younger. 

What do you think?

E definitely has my chin and my nose (the size... but from the front as you can see still look similar to Santino's.)

And here's our best attempt to get a family picture.

7 comments:

Emily said...

so cute. He is a good combination of both of you. You're hair has gotten so long. It looks really pretty. It was good chatting with you today. Thanks for calling.

Janene said...

Beautiful Pictures Polly! It has been too long. Congratulations on the news of ANOTHER boy! How exciting. Your picture is darling and I still think you're the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. I hope all is well with y'all!

Eli is one handsome little guy... :)

Jessica said...

You look great. I can't believe how big Eli has gotten!

Katie said...

Oh Po Po! I miss you! Love the pic by the way-what a beautiful family you are! How are you doing?-Ahh, I need to call you my friend. Im so sorry! Its been WAY TOO LONG! Love you and expect a call from me soon!!

cc-cervantes@blogspot.com said...

Polly thanks for sharing these pictures of our beloved Eli and lil Santino, and of you all! We love you and hope you can imagine how much!!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Quite a lot of resemblance! What a fun family picture. You guys look great. I love that Eli is looking at cars. So cute.

Please Pass the Green said...

You're right!! Looking at the photos Eli totally has Santino's eyebrows and mouth. I bet that's so fun to see yourselves in your kids. Love you mucho, my dear Polly! Come visit soon!