Monday, July 18, 2011

Introducing Baby K

Baby K is here!
  
Day 2. First day at home.


 We are all doing really well. The delivery was smooth and we came home the next day. I was scheduled  to be standby for induction on June 23rd. While we got to the hospital I was already dilated to 4cm and was 70% effaced. So it worked out perfectly since I am not the type that like surprises. Santino was able to take a couple days off and went to the hospital with me.

E has been a great big brother and loves being one... from giving him a bottle to getting diapers and wipes when I need to change him, and he loves to give him kisses and hugs. A lot of times we even catches Eli putting a blanket on Kaian without asking. We hope they will be best friends forever!

We love having 2 boys. K adds so much to our family!

6 comments:

Cassidy said...

congratulations!!! he is darling!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

congrats once again!! he is so handsome just like his little brother:)

cc-cervantes@blogspot.com said...

THANK YOU FOR POSTING pics of the lil fella, he's SOOOOO cute!!!!
Actually beautiful!!!!!!!!

Justin and Stephanie said...

He is beautiful!! So much fun and so precious!

The Yorgason Family said...

Polly!!! I know I'm Way late but, Congratulations!!! You two handsomely Beautiful boys!! Sounds like it was a pretty good delivery and I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well!! I miss you!!

Please Pass the Green said...

He's adorable, Polly! Hope baby Kaian is letting you sleep! Congratulations on being a mommy a second time around.