Wednesday, September 19, 2012

when K misses his blanket

We were eating dinner and K started to get very cranky when he noticed that his blanket which he has been really attached to was sitting on the ground and not within his reach. He just made a mess of his dinner and so of course it wasn't my plan to let him hold his blanket while he was in his mess.


Then he was crying straight for another 20 mins. Next time I know to get his blanket out of his sight while eating. Yep, this is my sweet sweet boy!

2 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

gotta love babies needing an object. Then when they have their own kids and wonder "why are my kids so demanding" you can show him this pic or this post :)

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

Haha, you totally read my mind... My whole reason of writing this post is to have a proof to my children in the future... I usually have a lot of compassion when he cries, but for some reason I thought it was a little too dramatic and I did actually laugh out loud... And that's why he looked so mad, too.