Monday, August 6, 2012

E's First Day of School.

It was such an exciting day for me that I now am one of the moms that has to drive their kids to school! He has been really excited about his preschool and he was just really ready! We were all up before 6 this morning. Yeah, that's how excited we all were! I actually couldn't sleep well at all last night, I was trying to rehearse in my mind preparing his breakfast, getting him changed, bringing the list of stuff that the teacher asked... camera... etc...etc...

On the other hand, K has been feeling really crappy from teething. I even took him to the doctor during Eli's school hour, to make sure that he was not sick otherwise. So, yeah, he's teething. Poor thing since the weekend can't sleep/nap well, can't eat well, drooling, rash all around his mouth, eczema, diaper rash, diarrhea, screaming and crying all day long. He has been soooo frustrated. I hope my sweet K get his teeth soon so he doesn't have to suffer like this. It's been such an overwhelming day for me.


Silly boy swinging his backpack while talking our neighbor.


Until he found out my camera spotted him.


So proud of you E! What a big boy!

2 comments:

Eric and Aubrey said...

I can't believe he's old enough for preschool! How fun for you both. Enjoy! - And good luck with Kaian. Poor baby and poor mom!

real? said...

whoa, school! it was merayla's first day of kindergarten this year too. i was so nervous, but she loves it tons and so it wasn't really that hard of a transition. now, if i could just go to bed early enough to feel happy about getting up at 6:30...