Wednesday, February 24, 2010

baby steps.

Eli was taking a few steps at a time for a while, and finally on Sunday he took his "long" walk. I think when he was at church watching every little kiddo walking and running in the hallway (yes, we spend 90% of our time at church in the hallway) really gave him the motivation. And we actually caught this first long walk on video:
 He doesn't really care to walk though...

6 comments:

KID, MD said...

Look at that big boy!! So cute!!!

cc-cervantes@blogspot.com said...

Thanks for sharing this really special highlight in a baby's life with us!!! Wish we could see Eli!!!

Steven and Eunice said...

I cannot believe how much Eli has grown. How are you and Santino doing? Could you e-mail me your email address so I can add you to our blog list. Thanks!

DNAgallows said...

Yeah! What a confident walker already. Love that little guy! Cohen was asking about you all today.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I've seen this video before. I was sure I made a comment about it. I guess I just tought I made it :)
Hanna knows how to walk but he rather to crawl:S
Love talking to you on the phone. I'm still thinking on bugging you sometime soon:) are you ready for a Walker dosis?

Please Pass the Green said...

Wow! That was a lot of steps. Eli's growing up so quickly.