Tuesday, May 18, 2010

... and it was all yellow...

So, this is the tree in front of our house (if you remember last year when we bought the house we mentioned about it.) The whole tree turns from green to all yellow flowers in the spring time. And when the wind blows the flowers fall off the ground like snowing. It's a very beautiful sight, as long as you don't mind where the yellow flowers go to. :) I actually don't. Every morning I opened up the blinds in our room and the tune of "Yellow" by Coldplay comes to my head.

4 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Thank you for the phone call Polly. It's always nice talking to you. I love the wonderful view you have everymorning. That is awoseme! I really hope I can go sometime soon to visit:)
I miss ya girl!

Beth said...

lovely photos!
Was it morning when you took it?
The color of the sky is awesome in the first two, and I like everything about the last one.

The Yorgason Family said...

I Love it!! I Love trees like that. We have a pink one that just turned a maroon color. :0)

Polly said...

Thank you, friends! Beth, it's actually 6:30 pm with an overcasted sky at the time. (The sun goes down after 7:30pm here in Phoenix.)