Tuesday, May 25, 2010

what happened to my child?

Sitting still is an extremely unusual thing for Eli. (If he does, usually means that he's sick or something.) But this time is an exception...
He's watching Ponyo ! He loves that show. It's the newest Miyazaki animation. It's such a cute story and I hope Eli will be a good kid like the boy in the animation. I have seen it at my library recently, you might be able to find it at yours, too.

p.s. I just love how Eli found his lounge chair to enjoy his show, while swinging his feet and sipping on his drink and just looking so relaxed (and hunched like a ball). What a funny boy.

3 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

AWW Polly I love how he is so focues on the show. He is growing up so fast! You are right he looks super cute and relax. Watching his show and drinking his bottle (of milk) :)

Katie Jean said...

i love this pic! he just looks so content and zoned in on his show! so cute!

Jasmine said...

How cute!!! I love how he's just hanging out in his lounge chair! makes me want one too! =)