Monday, January 11, 2010

The Beautiful View My Parent's House Has.









Eli and I went and visited my parents in Utah for a week before Christmas. We didn't get out much because Eli was a little bit sick and absolutely dislike his car seat (and so we couldn't go anywhere). But we enjoyed spending time with my family and it was good for them to get to know Eli more. I was a little bit sad that we didn't get to see all my friends though.

I was absolutely amazed by the gorgeous surroundings of my parent's house. The Provo Canyon and the LDS Temple was breathtaking in the snow. There were times also when the sun was out and the sky was clear, I could see the whole valley. The sunset every evening was like a painting. I almost forgotten how beautiful the winter in Utah was. When I see views like these, I cannot thank God enough for giving us lives and the beautiful World He has created for us.

3 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I'm so jelous. I wish I could have been there. I miss Utah and my cute friend Polly:)

Beth said...

I love your photos--you've got such great talent. Thanks for sharing. I think my favorite one is the door. I love HOME.

real? said...

awesome pictures polly! reminds me that bundling up the baby to go outside is worth the view if i remember to look for it.