And here's a couple of pictures of Eli being a gentleman pushing the rocker for Merayla while she was sitting there beautifully and you can see that she's really enjoying it. They were so cute, I just couldn't help it to adore this scene.
p.s. It was very nice to see you all. I love meeting Ollie, he is such a sweet little baby boy.
p.p.s. Cristian, great lunch, if you decided to quit your job you should be a chef.


2 comments:
This is great! Where was I when Eli was pushing Merayla? And she's pretending to be asleep. Haha. Thanks for posting these so I could see them too.
Cristian says: If i do quit my job then i will be a little lost... maybe i can open a restaurant without a theme. Every week there will be new recipes and new foods. It will only serve fine foods for fine people at fine prices ;)
Post a Comment