Friday, January 29, 2010

Eli's Twin Sister Reveals.

Ellie? Or not... but if he does has one, this would be her:
This picture was taken when I was visiting my sister in December (if daddy was there, you will never be seeing pictures like these). I was taking some pictures for my sister's hair bows and clips. Eli kept insisting that he wanted to join in, so we were just thinking how he could participate.

Well, Eli actually proof himself well that he's definitely a boy, even though the hair bows were so pretty and we even tried to dress him in pink. It just doesn't look right. Or, I am just too used to see him as a boy?

Here's a few more pictures from the photo session of my sister's beautiful creations:
Here's Eli again (I know, this is so WRONG):
And here's the "girls" playing together:
And Eli was so glad to go back to his "manhood":

7 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

hahahe Eli looks adorable. I know why he doesn't look bad with those flowers. It's cuz' he has such a beautiful face. Once again your sister did a great creation. Thoes hats are so nice. Let me tell you something. I was at the mall the other day and Hanna and Nicky were using their little keira flowers. A old lady stopped me and asked me if I made them. I told her about your sister's page and she was so happy. She wrote down the info I was giving her. (apparently she has lots of granddaughters:)
Your sister's is doing a great job with her talent:)

Brian and Bobbie said...

That is so funny little Eli, he is pretty cute. Your pictures are beautiful you did a great job like always. Your sister dose a good job with her hair bows they are gorges.

Emily said...

The first picture Elli actually looks like a cute girl. However, the other pictures made me realize that he is much cuter as a boy. I love that you had him model the bows...so funny.

Aika said...

oh my goodness, Eli is just too cute! I can't believe that he is already standing. Time flies by too fast! By the way, your sister's hair pins are so cute. I need to check out her site.

DNAgallows said...

You are so funny! Yes his manhood does stand out through the pink. Your sister has some cute creations. I need to go check out her hats, adorable!

Thi said...

That is funny. I did the same thing to Braeden once. Spencer got so mad. But Braeden did make a very cute girl. Good thing I have a daughter to play around with now.

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

Dear friends, thanks for the nice compliments of Eli (and I enjoyed hearing from you all), but Santino probably won't appreciate too much of these kind of encouragement :), and thanks for the nice words on my sister's hairbows, I will pass the words along.

p.s. Thi, you should show me some pictures of beautiful Braeden.