We had been waiting for some fresh snow but it had been a few days, so Eli just had to go for the icy snow. Eli was very intrigued. (I apologize for these blurry cell phone pictures.)
First hand print on the snow.
Hmm, where did all the rocks, sand and cactus go? (That's all we have in Arizona.)
Seems pretty sturdy... It's probably safe to climb on it. I am going for it!
After that we took off his hat and his hair turned all curly (just like when he was born.)
The next day finally was snowing, but then with the fluffy snow on the ground this time Eli wasn't so sure...
Let's go sledding, Eli!
OK, maybe just sit on the snow?
Or not...
Grandma can hold you.
Oh, it's already all better. Give Grandma a kiss. (Currently Eli gives kisses with his forehead.)











6 comments:
Polly he is growing up so fast. He might not like the snow right now but wait until he can walk and play for real in it he will want to change for a Utah's boy:)
What a fun memory! He was more willing than my kiddos. I am glad you had a good time.
No doubt about it: he's an adorable little boy! He's pretty daring.
I can't believe the snow! aaah! That's crazy. Aren't you glad that you live in AZ this time of year? Are you back yet, miss you!
haha! eli is such a cutie. so glad to get to meet him!
How cute!! I can't believe how big Eli is!! He is such a handsome boy! :0)
Post a Comment