Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a week in washington state: day 1 & 2

We went to see Santino's family in August and the weather there was perfect! It was an amazing feeling when I came to the realization that it did not burn my skin when I am in the sun (you will know what I mean if you live in Arizona)! We did many things and went to many places.

Day 1: Great Grandma Alicia in Othello finally met Eli for the first time. Of course she fed us well with her specialty Chicken Mole and many more. We wished we had some pictures of Eli with Great Grandma Alicia.

Day 2: A little gathering for Eli to meet his cousins Nya and Malakai. They have everything that Eli ever wanted.

Eli: Nya, don't be afraid, I got you!

Taking a sip.

Eli: More, more, more water!



Uncle Kevin showing Eli some cool moves.

A sweet moment of Auntie Sasha and Nya on the swing.

Feeling powerful up there...


The intense moment...

Eli: I can do this all day long.

Daddy took Eli for a dirt bike ride.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a wonderful trip it looks like you had. Washington looks really beautiful. We look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks.
P.S. sorry about the comment in the last post. I'm laughing now that I wrote that. I guess I thought when you said you looked down to see three shadows it meant one of yours, one of Eli's and 1 from a baby bump on your tummy. Oops :)