Day 3: Boating at a State Park. It was a beautiful day. We rided on inner tube and also did weight boarding. I am proud to announce that I got on the weight board after my first try. It was a lot of fun with everybody. That day was also a special day. Some very special friends of ours from Houston made a detour to see us while on their way to a wedding and finally met Eli! Thanks, Julie and Roger! We love you!
Day 4: We headed over to Seattle to meet up with one of San's sister Bianca. On our way we stopped at a waterfall. Then we went to Vashon Island and took a nice walk at one of the shores by a lighthouse. It was very relaxing. I wish we live close to the ocean. Eli favorite activity was throwing rocks into the ocean.
A little bit of sightseeing on our way of our long drive to Seattle.
the waterfall.
At Vanshon Island ...
lighthouse in the background.
a raft arranged by some woods that were left on the shore.
some unknown sealife I spotted by the shore.
hitting daddy is one of Eli's recent favorite thing to do to daddy.
Eli found a cool stick to hike with.
some shore founds on the island. I am making this into a watercolor painting. I will post it when it's finished.
a peaceful sight of the lighthouse in sunset.
We ended the evening on the Island by treating Grandma with her favorite cuisine: Chinese food.












1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment