Monday, August 9, 2010

in these rare rainy days

We have been getting some rain and random storms here and there during the past month. It is nice that the weather is keeping us somewhat cooler. Eli is fascinated with the rain, and one evening it started raining right before his bed time, and he ran outside...

then started dancing and waving at the rain.

He wanted to check it out so we geared him up with his rain boots and an oversized umbrella (for him).

Enjoying his little walk.

He kept walking and walking and probably decided to not turn back.

until he slipped.

Finally he remembered that it was really his bed time.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

beautiful photos! I love the coloring on them!

DNAgallows said...

Great photography! Yeah for the rain. I am sure it is a foreign thing for Eli. I am glad he got to go out and enjoy it! Love the rain. Even more love seeing that little guy in his rain gear!

Beth said...

More, more . . . need more of your photography!

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I will try my best to keep up with my photography.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I LOVE the picture of him walking away with an umbrella. So precious!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

lol I love the pictures of him. Such a boy! With his boots, umbrella and of course his diaper lol The story that you describe about him is hilarous. :)

jon♥kara said...

Could you get cuter pictures!?