Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Little Keira's Bows New Look.

My sister Kaye Starr asked me to create a new look for her Etsy Store when an Australian boutique contacted her for a humongous order of her Little Keira's Bows accessories. I was so excited for her and thought it was really time for a refreshing change to the store. 

Here's her new store banner:
 
Back papers (also in black not shown):



There are also some new business cards, shelf display cards. . . and many many more. I always thought of watermelon when I see her hair bows, so I picked lime green and pink. It was so fun, and I think they turned out really well. Don't you think?

p.s. I just found out her store is having a deal for some free Halloween hair clips like this,

go to Little Keira's Bows to check it out!

No comments: