Saturday, September 19, 2009

Egg-plosion!


Did you ever put things in the back burner?

I did, I was boiling some eggs. . . couple hours later I heard some loud noises from the kitchen and I was sure that Santino wasn't home yet, so then I was scared that maybe someone broke in the house. Luckily nothing was broken (except the eggs, sad thing, I love boiled eggs) but it was pretty powerful. It went all over the countertop, stove top, back wall, under the cabinets, the lid shot off to the edge of the countertop and knocked down the pepper shaker (as you can see in the first picture).

Anyway, even more ironically, I do have something important I have been wanting to blog about but I am also putting it in the back burner. I have many excuses. . . Eli and I have been sick for a couple of days now, half way through my blogging internet connection was out and I lost half of what I wrote. . . I promise I will get that out soon. I haven't been able to sleep well not being able to accomplish it, and because I have been sick. . .

5 comments:

Cassidy said...

I hate it when you are writing a blog and the interenet connection is lost. That drives me CRAZY. I'm anxiously awaiting your upcoming post!
Sorry about the eggs. That is kinda funny though.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

are you baking again? It was funny see your egg-plosion haha. Love this post. Can't wait to hear what is what you want to blogg about.

Aika said...

Wow! That is quite the explosion! Who would have thought that a little egg would do that much damage? Hope you are feeling better and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Emily said...

Polly are you expecting...?

Tik said...

take care sister, get well soon!