I never had a chance to post some photos of my friends that I took before our move. Looking at these pictures made me miss them so much.
JuliAnn at 3 weeks old.
This colorful quilt was made with grandfather's Hawaiian shirts.
Cute Daddy and Baby's feet.
One of my friend called this the "Titanic" post.
What a sweet tender moment. . .
This colorful quilt was made with grandfather's Hawaiian shirts.
Cute Daddy and Baby's feet.
One of my friend called this the "Titanic" post.
What a sweet tender moment. . .
Bobbie Ann, I can't believe she is already 5 months old! She's gorgeous.
Sweet little Abbie at 2 months old.
She's such a peaceful little baby.
The photogenic Deshazers at the park in one sunny afternoon:
I can't help smiling whenever I see this sweet little face.
I think she knows what's going on behind her. . .
Adore this sweet face.
I can't help smiling whenever I see this sweet little face.
I think she knows what's going on behind her. . .
Adore this sweet face.
Love love love this picture!
What better models could I ask for! I miss you all so much!









3 comments:
Such cute pictures! We miss you polly too!
They are great photos--thanks for sharing. We should have had some taken, too!
Thank you, Polly!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment