Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love This Boy.

I have been saving these pictures for almost a month now because his smiles here really resemble my infamous "no teeth grandma smile" (according to my family) and I wanted to compare them here. However, my mom said those pictures were at home, so someday I will post them up with these cute Eli smiley faces. He was really into kneeling last month...
We really love this boy. He is so sweet and fun, he has brought us so much blessings and joy. Thank you for everything, Eli. We love you.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Polly, those pictures are adorable. We miss Eli so much. He is looking so much older.

Beth said...

He is adorable. They grow TOO fast. Thanks for sharing.

Aika said...

aww cute post! I love his smile!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I love him too. He is such a cutie baby. Adorable indeed. Sweet Polly you and Santino are so incredible. No wonder why little Eli is so incredible sweet and adorable too.
I miss ya my friend:)
We need to talk more often:)