To my dear friends who thought we were rapidly expanding in family size, I apologize for my poor choice of wording (to even dare to combine the phrase "sick" and "important things to blog about" together. I was not aware of it until I read your comments.) Now that I finally get it off my chest, you know that we currently think that Eli is the one and only one perfect child for us, since Eli to me seems to have 4 sets of limbs, 3 sets of lungs, and his 3rd tooth is already out and the 4th is bursting out. . . you know how that goes. :) I was just having my annual allergy episode, although I feel warm and fuzzy from all your warm greetings, your comments, however, probably had given my mother-in-law a heart attack and thinking that we are not telling her a good news. That would have been a fun April 1st blog post. . . oh, yeah, and I actually has another Egg-plosion story to tell, next post I guess.
Time for bed, good nite!
4 comments:
Dang! another baby of your family would have been just perfect! You just prove us all you made very cute babies:)
I hope your allergies ease up and you can really enjoy the change of season.
I admit, you had me wondering. Claudia's right - you do make beautiful babies!
Thank you for the nice compliments, I thought the same thing about you guys!
Emily, yeah, it was rough for a whole week, it had been a while since I got allergy that bad. I forgot how bad that made me feel. It's been lovely over here (for most days under 100! :) You guys need to come out and visit!)
Post a Comment